It is being overlooked in the noise about China but a key appointment was announced this week by the PBOC. Bao Mingyou was named a senior advisor to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and is likely to be a forceful advocate for regulations regarding foreign trading of the renminbi.
- The John Batchelor Show PRC small business weaken as Xi fences with Trump.
- China’s Broken Infrastructure Model
- China bank survey: The return of shadow banking
- The John Batchelor Show Credit drying up in the PRC & What is to be done? Andrew Collier, Orient Capital Research. @GordonGChang @TheDailyBeast Nov 2
- China’s Belt and Road: Debt trap – for China?