Will Chem China Get its Money? We’ve been doing some work recently on the proposed Chem China acquisition of Syngenta. The documents submitted so far are woefully inadequate, forcing investors to rely on press reports from Caixin Magazine in Beijing. That has left many investors scratching their heads figuring out if the financing is solid. […]
- The John Batchelor Show PRC small business weaken as Xi fences with Trump.
- China’s Broken Infrastructure Model
- China bank survey: The return of shadow banking
- The John Batchelor Show Credit drying up in the PRC & What is to be done? Andrew Collier, Orient Capital Research. @GordonGChang @TheDailyBeast Nov 2
- China’s Belt and Road: Debt trap – for China?